I was working in the kitchen when I heard this and had to see if I could get any of it on camera. Noah and Ian request at least once a day if not more for the Three Little Pigs or Peter Rabbit. Chris is amazing at sound effects, voices and music for different characters. The kids really get into it. I had to smile (I was trying not to laugh so they wouldn't know that I was listening in) when I heard Noah repeating parts of the story, from memory, sound effects and all. And the smile only got bigger when he did it three times at Ian's request!
(You might have to turn up your volume to hear and listen closely-Noah is not always easy to understand in the video. And please ignore the overflowing pile of kids clothes that I need to sort!)
Chris came to me later yesterday evening and said "Turns out the actions to the Itsy Bitsy Spider just aren't big enough. Come watch." This is what I found.
I love my boys-all of them:)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I Love My Boys
Posted by Leah at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love them too! Those videos are awesome! So precious to see Noah reading to Ian. And I've gotten get Chris to teach me some of his songs!
Boy's are awesome. The house is coming along. I am thinking of you and your new little one more and more. My neigbor is about the same pregnant as you and I'm glad to see her cause it gives me a little indirect update for how far you are along. Love You.
I love these videos!! Noah's "reading" was fantastic and I especially loved his sound effects for squeezing under the garden gate :) Priceless.
Chris told me about the "Great Big Spider" song, but this is even better than I had pictured. Boys and their gross motor needs... ;)
Post a Comment