Friday, May 14, 2010

Noah Did It!

And Ian helps. Sorry he is so far away for most of the video-the disadvantage of just using a camera with a video feature, I guess.



It really seemed like he mastered this overnight. One day he couldn't and the next day he could. Something about it makes me burst my buttons with pride-though I had practically nothing to do with it. My baby is growing up!

4 comments:

Elise said...

Awww! So awesome! Be proud, Mama! And I love the little pushes from Ian!

Leslie said...

I wonder if the puddles were the just the catalyst required for good pedaling and good pushing!?!

Karisa and John said...

ALL RIGHT! What a big accomplishment!

Still nothing from kiddo #3? When are they going to induce if (s)he doesn't come out the old-fashioned way?

By the way, we are SO EXCITED that you're moving to Milwaukee! We can't wait to help you with the house hunting process. You're going to love it here.

Don and Robin Cooper said...

Congrats on all your good news! Couldn't he find a job in KY? :) Good things are in store for you!