NO stop it. Please tell me they scheduled to induce in 2 days. I've never been able to carry a baby to full term. But, I was one miserable momma before Clarissa was born and she was 6 weeks early. I thought I couldn't stand in front of my class another day an well I didn't have to. Which turn out Ok
You know what, though. There are advantages to a ripe baby. They come out older and more developed and better equipped to deal with the world. Seriously.
I heard the good news--congratulations!! Maybe I'll have a little girl so they can play together. Oh wait, you guys are moving... :( Maybe I'll have a little boy and they can get married some day! :)
5 comments:
NO stop it. Please tell me they scheduled to induce in 2 days. I've never been able to carry a baby to full term. But, I was one miserable momma before Clarissa was born and she was 6 weeks early. I thought I couldn't stand in front of my class another day an well I didn't have to. Which turn out Ok
Best of luck for a speedy delivery!
Noooo!
I am so, so sorry that you're still waiting.
You know what, though. There are advantages to a ripe baby. They come out older and more developed and better equipped to deal with the world. Seriously.
Hang in there! I know it can be tough, but you can do it!
I heard the good news--congratulations!! Maybe I'll have a little girl so they can play together. Oh wait, you guys are moving... :( Maybe I'll have a little boy and they can get married some day! :)
We keep checking for the pictures of baby Sage! Although I think moms are allowed a 6-week maternity leave from posting pictures.
Hope you're doing well and getting some sleep.
Post a Comment