In Milwaukee, WI! With Bucyrus-I think I mentioned them a post or so ago. But it's official. We (read Chris) signed the papers and took the drug test. We will be moving (probably-assuming our house sells) the beginning of September. I think I have more to say but every time I think about sitting in this chair long enough to get my deflicted thoughts in order I wimp out. But short and sweet is good, right? I will say, mostly we feel very blessed to have a job lined up and that we feel good about it.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!! It's exciting to have something final I'm sure. And in this economy any job is a great job. :)
Hooray!!Is this the drag line company? Wow--your boys are going to see some cool stuff! Is that why he took the job? For the coolness factor.
Greg is looking at a program in Madison WI. Maybe we'll be neighbors!
Congrats!
It was the best salary and the best location, but I have to admit that the coolness factor had something to do with it, too.
So excited for your job! But I am really commenting to say- 12DAYS!! 12! That's not long! I can't wait and I bet you can't either!
Post a Comment