
Or maybe 'days' would be more accurate. Weeks! Months! (Ok, not that bad but I predict before we are 100% done it will be!) I definitely feel like I have fallen off the face of the planet the last few weeks. And not for a fun reason like a new baby. No, I have been spending a lot of time hoping and praying and willing with everything in me for that tinkle sound in the potty!
For awhile there I seriously wondered if we would pull through. We had an accident every time we left the house! The library, the church, a friend's house (twice!).
But...drum roll, please....SUCCESS!
At least some success has been achieved. Finally, I feel like we can go out and I can trust Ian to actually tell me and/or use the bathroom while we are out. I don't have to worry about other people's carpets anymore!
Now the underwear itself, that is a different matter. For now, I am happy to celebrate the current achievement and have renewed hope that Ian will master the rest.
Everyone learns how to use the potty eventually, right?
Sunday, January 23, 2011
A Day in My Life
Posted by Leah at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yes! At least that's what I kept telling myself and it seemed to work. He'll get there!
When Sariah was unwilling to even sit on the potty we bribed her with Thomas and Super Why on the laptop. I'm just happy she goes on the potty of her own volition now, but using pull-ups definitely slows the process(she gets to pick and choose when she wants to on the potty or just keep playing). I don't have the will/patience to handle accidents like you do! Especially out and about! Brave woman. I think I'm going to wait 'till Sariah has done #2 before we're back to undies. :)
hahahahahaha! I love it...
CONGRATS!!!
Yay, way to go! Gives me hope. Not that I'm even thinking of trying it any time soon. Maybe this summer...
Post a Comment