Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hopkins Playground?

Ever since we started looking at houses in WI we knew we wanted some dedicated space for a playroom. Somewhere for all the toys, a place that wasn't in view as soon as you walked in the front door (so the mess wouldn't show, ya know), and a place that the kids could pretty much do what they wanted in.

We picked the house we did for a few different reasons but one was the playroom that this house had. I told Chris I wasn't sure it was big enough. He assured me it was.

And immediately started planning all the cool things he wanted to put in to occupy the kids through the long WI winters.

Two new additions have been made to our playroom in the last week.

(Not permanently attached, this slide offers the flexibility of storing it!)



The boys are almost as thrilled with them as Chris! But now he agrees with me: The room isn't big enough!

5 comments:

Brielle Kennington said...

That kitchen aid wasn't mine. Jeff got me an s-wave hair curler. I do have a kitchen aid though. Jeff got it for me when we got married. I love it and I use it all the time.

Karisa and John said...

That slide is SO COOL! And the swing too-- it's even cooler than I had pictured in my mind. A perfect indoor setup for these long winters. We asked Chris if there was any chance the weight from the swing could cave in the ceiling, and he said he didn't think so. Good!

By the way, thanks for lending us Chris the other day while he finished working on our doorbell. It's perfect and it's so nice to have that functional again. Thank you!

Leslie said...

Ilove the slide and swing---good work Dad! The swing is in a beam I'm guessing...right!?!

Elise said...

Oh My gosh! I wanna come over! So cool! Can Chris turn our house into a fun house?

Don and Robin Cooper said...

So fun! It looks like one of my therapy rooms for kids who need sensory input. Most all kids would love this set up! LOVE IT!