I knew that March would toy with me. But even being proven right didn't make it fun. Or funny. I haven't yet decided if April will toy with my desires for spring but if I got to pick I would pick NO!
In other news, you might notice the huge dumpster at the house across the street. The house has been for sale since we were looking for a house and it finally went to auction. Some one apparently bought it and we were heartened to see the big dumpster that would indicate renovations that will hopefully lead to an occupied house. (Anything to improve our own home value:)
Another random note about the kids: I was showing Ian pictures from when he was little and read an old blog post about his size. Sage is right in the 16 to 17 lb mark at 10 months old. Noah was 15 lbs at 3 months and Ian was 16 lbs 6 oz. at 3 months. It makes her seem so little and light to us! (And maybe others. Everyone always asks how old she is-I can't tell if it is the normal asking or the "Wow, she is little, how old did you say she was" asking.)
And in the no picture news:
Chris taught seminary for a couple of days. I think he has no ambitions to that calling in the future.
I found out that after reviewing all of 1 resume (actually no resume was required it was more of a verbal hat casting-but I really was the only one interested. Wonder why that was:), I was selected as the treasurer for the Greendale Playschool board. I don't really know any details yet. I have a couple of meetings to attend in the next few months and that will fill in a lot blanks. I am looking forward to expanding my circle of acquaintances outside of church circles and being of service in the community.
Sage started crawling on all fours about a week or so ago. I didn't really think that she would since her brothers seemed to think that army crawling was a sufficient means of transportation.
Between cutting her top teeth and an undiagnosed (until Wednesday) double ear infection she has had a rough time falling asleep at night. I have desperate hopes that once she is feeling better things will smooth out in that department.
And finally, I got to go the temple. I am to embarrassed to admit how long it has been since I have been but we are finally putting our temple plan into action and I am thrilled! There were no major revelations or information but the Spirit was so sweet and uplifting as I participated. I can't wait to go back!
Friday, April 1, 2011
Not Funny
Posted by Leah at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad Sage got into the doctor and got some help---hurting when you go to bed is no fun!
great update! I'm glad you were able to go to the temple. I'm planning a trip to the temple this month and next month.
There is still lots of snow in Idaho at my parent's house right now if that makes you feel any better. Sounds like you guys are doing well. We miss seeing your faces!
Post a Comment