So, this is a day late but I figure better late than never! Besides it should be recorded for posterity how AMAZING Chris is as a father! Computer problems kept be from posting this on Father's Day but here it is in all his glory. My mother's post about my father and the men in my family was so well said I have opted for the photo route to honor Chris for Father's Day. There are a lot; I couldn't choose just a few. I won't be offended if you get bored and bail out early! But if these pictures aren't enough and you want to see more amazing dad be sure to check out my brother-in-law's daddy dearest pictures-they are great!
















Monday, June 16, 2008
A Day Late...
Posted by Leah at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They say a picture is worth a thousand words and those are great pictures that tell a great story. I especially love the one when Chris is laying on the ottoman and Noah is on his back. So cute!
Cute pictures! Chris seems like a neat guy...too bad we've never met! :) Maybe someday when you come out to Utah to visit us all!
Post a Comment