first picture together ever? That's insane!!! I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around that. I just might have to come over and pour over all your pictures, just to make sure that's true. CRAZY!! Very cute though!
I'm with Sarah! You don't have the first day home from the hospital Big brother holding little brother on the couch picture? Well, I have seriously missed a few picture opps myself but I am always more glad for the ones I got than sad for the ones I missed and this is a great one to have.
How cute is that! Are they okay with the bike riding thing? I thought we got a picture or two with them in the same frame at least when Ian came home from the hospital. I do remember that Noah pretended that Ian was not present. Maybe that is Noah's "face" in this picture and not the bike thing!
They were ok with the bike thing. Noah and Chris had tried it out in the neighborhood before we went to a bike trail. But really and truly sitting next to each other and touching, this is it! I have tried repeatedly to get Noah to sit and hold Ian and failing that to just sit beside him and it is always a no go. Don't know why. Sorta sad we had to buckle him in to get the picture!
Very Cute. I love the family bike ride idea. I really want to get one of those bike trailers. At the same time, it seems like we should have the double kind for the future, so maybe we should wait. I just need to find some form of exercise that works with Sariah besides walking.
6 comments:
Cute pic, Leah!
first picture together ever? That's insane!!! I'm still having a hard time wrapping my brain around that. I just might have to come over and pour over all your pictures, just to make sure that's true. CRAZY!! Very cute though!
I'm with Sarah! You don't have the first day home from the hospital Big brother holding little brother on the couch picture? Well, I have seriously missed a few picture opps myself but I am always more glad for the ones I got than sad for the ones I missed and this is a great one to have.
How cute is that! Are they okay with the bike riding thing? I thought we got a picture or two with them in the same frame at least when Ian came home from the hospital. I do remember that Noah pretended that Ian was not present. Maybe that is Noah's "face" in this picture and not the bike thing!
They were ok with the bike thing. Noah and Chris had tried it out in the neighborhood before we went to a bike trail. But really and truly sitting next to each other and touching, this is it! I have tried repeatedly to get Noah to sit and hold Ian and failing that to just sit beside him and it is always a no go. Don't know why. Sorta sad we had to buckle him in to get the picture!
Very Cute. I love the family bike ride idea. I really want to get one of those bike trailers. At the same time, it seems like we should have the double kind for the future, so maybe we should wait. I just need to find some form of exercise that works with Sariah besides walking.
Post a Comment