Not to beat the subject to death but Noah singing has been the fun thing for us the past few days. This morning I was sneaky and actually got a little video of Noah singing to himself! I felt lucky to get it (sorry it is a little dark) and it warmed my heart to hear it! He is singing the clean up song; the part he is repeating to himself is 'clean up, clean up, everybody do their share'.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Clean Up Time!
Posted by Leah at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, Leah, that is so cute!! Ava's been singing a lot more lately and I've thought about trying to catch some video, I'm pretty sure I can't be as sneaky but you've inspired me to try.
YAY! That was the cutest thing in the world. I can't get his little voice out of my head. Good job, Noah and family.
I love him to death! He seems so guileless!
Can I have him? Way cute. I guess you probably aren't willing to part with him but he would fit in perfectly here. love you guys
That's wonderful! Priceless. I'm so glad you caught you that. And thank you for sharing.
Love it! He sings so clearly :) What a cutie!
Post a Comment