This was Ian's first bath in the tub. We didn't do a video because, frankly, we thought you all might like your eardrums intact. He has never liked bath time and moving it to the tub was not a magic cure. Darn it. So, to record this event we are contenting ourselves with a shot of the baby bum and his little tail of hair in the back.
This is Ian's first tasting of 'solid' food. We tried rice cereal with a little applesauce for interest and as for how it went, well, I think the video is pretty self-explanatory!
Monday, July 21, 2008
A Couple of Firsts
Posted by Leah at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Haha- so many "firsts" for one little guy! :) That video is classic... I love the faces he makes at the very beginning. Poor kid... it's a tough world of solid food out there.
He is adorable! Just think, if you lived closer, "Aunt" Robin could have so much fun babysitting!
Bless his heart---what do all these folks want with me anyway? What's this we are doing? Can we just have some ice cream? I'd like to be there to feed him!
Poor Ian! He doesn't look like a fan of solids...yet. He'll come around soon I'm sure!
Yeah for Ian! I thought he did pretty well :)
So fun! I always LOVE the first! That's too bad he doesn't enjoy the bath, my little dudes could stay in there forever if I let them! Don't you love that bath seat though? I don't know what I would do without mine!
Maybe Ian just feels like us, firsts are a little bitter sweet. Firsts also mean lasts too. I have always loved seeing my babies grow but sometimes when life is hard for them I wish for the days when solutions were simpler too. Love ya.
Post a Comment