Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kiddie Pool Fun

This post is for the grandmas and any other interested parties. The visuals may seem a little repetitive but I think my kid is cute and since this how we spend at least part of everyday, it seems only proper to give the pool it's due!




Just a couple of videos of Noah playing in the kiddie pool. The second one is a little long and since I don't have any editing software you have to watch the whole thing to see the end, which is my favorite part (he shows off his long body and how he likes to 'fall' in the water). He seems to get a kick out of the times when his head or parts of his face go in the water.


5 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

well, I think you have a cute kid too....

crystal said...

We love water, too! Chase is 6, 7 next month! So, I haven't even figured out where exactly you guys live. I have to send you my email so we can exchange more personal notes! It is fun to see pics of your cute fam!

Elise said...

I'm no Grandma but Noah is one cute kid!

Leslie said...

Long---Long did you say? That little video is like a flash in the dark for a Noah deprived Grandma! Thanks for the view of your afternoon. I know I'm missing the hassle part, but cherish the days---in no time you will be living on memories and videos.

Don and Robin Cooper said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! But I haven't seen an "ugly" child of any of the Abbott clan! He looks like he's having the time of his life...good memories!