I love my mom and my sister. They are both just amazing and are two of my most favoritist peoples in the whole world. If you don't read their blogs regularly you need to take a moment and read these postings. I really enjoyed them and think that you will too!
My mother relates few stories told to her. They were comforting and uplifting to me.
My sister writes a letter to her children that expresses so well many of my own thoughts and are things that everyone ought to understand!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Mom and Sister
Posted by Leah at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're one of my most favoritest peoples, too!
Let's hang out!
I love your family! :)
Thanks for sharing these... both posts were inspirational. One of these days I'll have to meet this amazing family of yours ;)
Post a Comment