It was good to see you guys too! What a beautiful growing family... Noah and Ian are so precious. (Yay for little boys!)
I'm glad you all could come out to the corn maze. It's not often we get to see old friends in person. E-mails and blogs and facebook are all wonderful, but it's such a nice treat to actually see someone face to face. Hope you guys are getting some rest. Have a great weekend...
K, that totally made my day AND got me and all of my roommies laughing. I'll definitely be coming back to that one any time I need a good giggle. Ian's SO cute! I hate that you guys are so far away!
Too cute! this was our sound track last night. Dallin would sit at the computer or play near by and restart it whenever it finished. We were all giggling.Thanks Ian for the mood music.
7 comments:
It was good to see you guys too! What a beautiful growing family... Noah and Ian are so precious. (Yay for little boys!)
I'm glad you all could come out to the corn maze. It's not often we get to see old friends in person. E-mails and blogs and facebook are all wonderful, but it's such a nice treat to actually see someone face to face. Hope you guys are getting some rest. Have a great weekend...
Too cute!
Oh my goodness gracious! Not only did that make me smile, it made me giggle like a little girl! What a cutie! Thanks for making my night!
K, that totally made my day AND got me and all of my roommies laughing. I'll definitely be coming back to that one any time I need a good giggle. Ian's SO cute! I hate that you guys are so far away!
Too cute! this was our sound track last night. Dallin would sit at the computer or play near by and restart it whenever it finished. We were all giggling.Thanks Ian for the mood music.
Adorable! I can't remember if I told you Alisha had a baby girl in September, so just in case, I'm telling you again.
You're right it was good for a smile and a whole lot of laughing! Thanks
Post a Comment