

"He is a bruiser!" Was the unsurprising response from Grandma Leslie to Ian's new dimensions. At the doctor's office on the 28th, at 4 months old, he was 17 lbs and 6 oz and 26 1/2 inches long. He grew and inch and put on more than a pound in just one month!! No wonder his clothes were starting to not fit and I can't lug him around quite so much as I used too!

Little wonder too that Chris and I had the following conversation in preparation for this posting:
L: "What would you say if asked to describe Ian?"
C: "Ginormous!"
He did go on to list quite a few of the things that make Ian, Ian.
Ian loves attention and will reward you with smiles, coos and gurgles.
He doesn't like tummy time, baths, being alone, or poopy diapers.
Ian loves to be held, sucking on his fingers, blankets, burp rags and toys. Pacifiers are only occasionally appropriate.
He is 'touchy' and easily startled. If you want him to go down for a nap there is a small window of tired enough but not too tired. His formula is not to be too hot or too cold.
Ian's face lights up with recognition when he sees Mommy, Daddy or Noah.
He is pudgy and rolly every where except around his middle.
Ian loves to watch Noah play and desperately awaits the day when he will merit more than a cursory glance from his big brother.
He did go on to list quite a few of the things that make Ian, Ian.
Ian loves attention and will reward you with smiles, coos and gurgles.
He doesn't like tummy time, baths, being alone, or poopy diapers.
Ian loves to be held, sucking on his fingers, blankets, burp rags and toys. Pacifiers are only occasionally appropriate.
He is 'touchy' and easily startled. If you want him to go down for a nap there is a small window of tired enough but not too tired. His formula is not to be too hot or too cold.
Ian's face lights up with recognition when he sees Mommy, Daddy or Noah.
He is pudgy and rolly every where except around his middle.
Ian loves to watch Noah play and desperately awaits the day when he will merit more than a cursory glance from his big brother.
3 comments:
Every time I see him, he looks like a different baby! He is sooo cute. I love the video and hearing his little talking! And he must be huge. I thought Luke was pretty big, but no way was he that size by 4 months! That's just more to love, huh?
I love the pictures. He is beautiful.
I'm coming to get some kisses---I'm a little scared though--he may not like the idea!
Post a Comment