Noah turned 5 on April 21st. He is amazing!
He loved wearing his birthday crown at preschool.He looks so grown up to me in this picture (and a little Torin-ish?)! I remember putting him to sleep in the laundry basket after bringing him home from the hospital. 6 weeks early and caught unprepared, he just had to make do. You would never guess he was a little preemie now, would you? He sets his own curve, in growth and everything else!
We had his party on Good Friday, the 22nd. It was a chaotic blast. We had a great time.
I spent the morning making his cake. You might have guessed he wanted a robot theme.
Chris made the pinata-the Omnidroid from The Incredibles. (His favorite character in that movie and the start of his more villainous tendencies when picking a favorite character.) He couldn't bear to let it go, even for a minute, even for a picture.
We had a crowd and this is only picture with all the kids in it-more or less.
Cake first. (Gotta love that hair...or not.)
Then presents.Then playful chaos and then the pinata.
We had so much fun celebrating the life and birth of Noah. Can't wait for more!
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Happy 5th Birthday Noah!
Posted by Leah at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy Smokes! Who is that kid. I know it hasn't been that long since I've seen his pictures but something about this last set is just, Wow! He does look so grown up. And a little Torin-ish and then the very last picture looks like the big Ian. Happy Birthday to Noah! Glad you had a great party and as always, awesome cake!
LOVE that cake!
Thanks for sharing Leah!! I can't wait to see y'all in August....y'alls children are so grown up!!!!!
P.S. Happy Anniversary! Y'all were married on a great day!! :)
Happy Birthday to Noah!
He does look so much older! I can't believe our babies are 5! I am more shocked that Dylan is 5, than Ethan turning 1! Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment