Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dressed Up and Stuff

You asked for it ladies! Actually, I just can't resist! I think that they are so darn cute, I really can't help myself! This was the first time that we dressed Ian up for church. This was right before his nap so he is looking a little peaked.





Noah looking handsome, but a little shy to show it off!


What follows is some of the stuff...it has really been a great weekend. Sunny but not to warm. Great to spend time outdoors and hitting the garage sales. My friend clued me in to the neighborhood wide ones that were going on (thanks, Michelle!) and I didn't want to miss them. I actually made it out of bed AND out the door! And I scored! It wasn't free but yippee! I was so happy to get it! Sorry it is a little blurry, but you get the gist. I found a crib for Ian! He was pushing the limits of the moses' basket that he has been using so it was a load off my mind to find this. And that same great friend and her hubby helped me get it home. It is great to have garage sales and friends!

Ian's new good bed.


We ended the weekend with a popcorn treat. In this clip you can see everyone in the family but me: Dad, Noah, Ian and even the cat, Malcolm. Noah is trying to say popcorn and while it is not super clear he does get it in the hole! Score one for Noah!

7 comments:

Elise said...

So cute! Thank you, Leah!! Now I don't feel like I could walk by little Ian in the grocery store and not recognize him!

I love those Sunday outfits. So springy!

Leslie said...

Leah, Ian looks so innocent! Can it be possible that he is a cranky little guy? You know we talked about the big tonsils affecting Noah's speech---how about fluid in his ears that doesn't allow him to hear well when others speak ---that could impact his talking as well.

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

Boys are just so cool. I love them all dressed up. Mom's comment makes me think we must be related since I said the same thing. I hope the situations gets worked out keep us posted.

The Burnah Clan said...

Aww, cute.

Stephanie said...

This is SO cute! I love the little everyday things you post... makes me feel like we're not so many states apart :)

Stephanie said...

And I love the pictures of Ian... he's huge!! I wouldn't even recognize him from the other baby pictures I've seen before. You have such handsome boys :)

Aria Eden said...

Love the coordinated sunday outfits! I love when brothers (little boys, mind you) have matching clothes.