I know that is not exactly how it goes but it does describe what my stomach and head were doing for three days last week!! I was pretty bad off the first day but Chris couldn't come home to help. The second day, though, he took off work. So, while I was moaning and groaning Chris took Noah to Moms and Tots. A city bus was going to pick them up at the church, take them for a ride and to the bus wash. I really thought Noah would get a kick out this since he loves to point out all the buses we pass while driving.
I asked Chris if he would feel to out of place among the moms but as luck would have it, he was not the only daddy there.

They saw lots of cool things and learned random facts about the buses. For instance, while they only go through about 20 tires a month they spend $120 a day per bus on gas. Wowza! He didn't, however, find out how many buses the city has.

This is the only half way happy picture of Noah from the whole trip. Apparently, he was less than thrilled most of the time. We thought the trip was bust, at least for Noah.

We might have been wrong. The next morning Noah found his cardboard bus (see picture above with cute little girl if reference is needed) and said 'go church, go church, I wan go church'.
2 comments:
Ugh, I dread being sick and trying to take care of baby.... I remember how rough it was when I first got home from the hospital. Go supermom!
I'm glad the yuks have left you. Good work Chris!
Post a Comment