For those of you who might not know I will tell you now that I love movies. So, I have been thinking of this movie quote for the last few days. I don't really know why, maybe because I have been driving over the Wabash River too much. Anyway, do you know what movie it is from? (I do know, I am challenging you!)
"If they can dye the river green for St. Paddy's Day, why can't they dye it blue the other 364 days of the year?"
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Movie Quiz
Posted by Leah at 10:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I know I have seen this movie! What is it?!
The only thing that comes to mind is The Fugitive when he's marching in the St. Patrick's Day Parade, but I'm sure that's not right. So, I give up, please tell me or this will drive me C-R-A-Z-Y!
Well I don't recall the movie but I do remember what I thought when I heard the quote.... Because then it would look like toilet water. Have fun finding out.
sorry...I am the worst at movies...I am no help at all! :)
Chandra you make me laugh!
I'm the wiener!----It is from The Fugative-- 1993. I know, I know, Elise already thought that, but I googled it and came up with that confirmation. It was spoken by Biggs!
Ding, ding, ding!! Although, surely googling it is skating the edge...Good go, girlies! Until next time.
Post a Comment