Sunday, May 11, 2008

Out of the Mouth's of Babes...

Chris had taken Noah over to play at the neighbor's house and got to hear all about the Father and Sons camping trip they had taken the night before. One of the highlights included each boy getting his own bottle of Gatorade. They drank it so sparingly that by the next day when they arrived home each had some portion of the bottle left. To make it go farther and last longer they added water to the bottles. Their dad, who thought this made for less than a satisfactory drink poured out one of the bottles. Chris responded at this point in the story and said 'yeah, sometimes daddies make mistakes. Daddies aren't perfect.' To which, the daughter responded 'nope, daddies aren't perfect. But mommies are.'

So, Happy Mother's Day to all you 'perfect' mommies out there!

Chris and Noah made me a yummy breakfast this morning, including these biscuits.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love the heart shaped biscuit!

havingcakeandeatingit2 said...

Hope your day was happy! I think you're a perfect mother too.

Elise said...

Well, here I was trying to be all smart and it went and bit me in the bum! I set up Google reader (to update me when any of the blogs I read make a new post) and i never saw anything from you! I figured you must be busy. But after a few days, I examine my Google reader a bit closer and see you are not on the list! And I hope over here and you have been posting away! AAh!

Anyway, Happy Mother's Day! I love you! I know we've already spoken about the adenoids but I'll be sure to let you know anymore info I get from the ENT. And you keep us updated as well.

Off to fix my Google reader!